Front End Line Operator
Cleveland, OH 44115
A manufacturing company is seeking a Front End Line Operator to ensure that the daily production schedule is complete by coordinating the production output. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Basic Job Duties:
- Review production schedule to align jobs in sequence of need
- Verify that the line is ready for normal operation
- Assist in loading and unload barrels
- Coordinate with the line operator as products begin to move down the line
- Assist in meeting ISO requirements
- Report any safety, quality, or efficiency suggestions
- Monitor equipment and report required maintenance
- Become a back-up black oxide operator
- Assist in achieving on-time production goals
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have knowledge of Black Oxide Processing Procedures
- Must have six months prior black oxide racking or loading experience
- Must be able to multi-task, document errors, and make suggestions for improvement
- Must be able to train employees on the techniques used
- Basic math skills are required
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.