Front Desk Receptionist
Cleveland, OH 44109 US
We are looking for an individual to fill an opening for Front Desk Receptionist who will welcome, greet, and direct all stakeholders and provide program information to prospective tutors and students. You will work Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Provide technical support and guidance to calls for Zoom Virtual Classroom
• Accurately enter data into LACES, Excel, and Google Sheets Databases and maintain inventory of office and program supplies
• Assist with directing on-site volunteers, special events, department-specific projects, and season program changes
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associate’s Degree preferred
• Spanish speaking is a plus
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate data entry skills
• Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to pay a high attention to detail, multi-task effectively, and manage time wisely
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated, understands their role, can jump right in, and also assist with other related duties when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.