Avon, OH 44011 | Temp-to-Hire
A freight company is seeking a Freight Broker with a positive can-do attitude that understands the value of customer service and carrier relationships. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Handle day-to-day freight operations
- Support heavy inbound and outbound call volume and resolve questions
- Identify carriers to carry loads and track-n-trace shipments
- Accurately enter and maintain up-to-date customers and carrier information in their computer system
- Assist in scheduling pick-up and delivery appointments
- Establish a carrier base and build relationships built on honesty and trust
- Must have previous experience in transportation brokerage environment
- Must have knowledge of TL, LTL, IM, and Flatbed modes of transportation, pricing, etc.
- Must have excellent customer service, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have strong computer skills with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to work in an environment that has a steady flow, high volume, and is fast-paced
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.