Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
A manufacturing company is seeking a Foundry Supervisor to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Supervisor Foundry Department Staff
- Work directly on the shop floor to ensure production is at its highest level
- Perform data-to-day scheduling and set-up die cast machines
- Delegate, develop, train, and coach employees
- Monitor daily production levels and employee efficiency
- Continuous improve of die casting processes
- Schedule work assignment, provide specific instructions, and distribute job cards to all foundry employees
- Review work order backlog deadlines and attend daily production meeting
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum 5 years foundry and hands-on supervisory experience
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a good understanding of continuous process improvement
- Must be able to work as part of a team consisting of diverse individuals
- Be able to meet daily production goals
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.