Akron, OH 44312
A manufacturing company is seeking a Foundry Supervisor to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, you may have to start as early as 6 a.m. and work Saturday from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Operate gas furnaces to melt aluminum for castings
- Degas molten metal
- Place runners and grating to achieve a good pour
- Perform sand casting processes
- Train new employees
- Operate overhead cranes
- Organize and plan daily and weekly activities
- Make suggestions to improve our processes
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a Supervisory experience and able to train new employees
- Must be able to operate gas furnaces to melt aluminum
- Have knowledge or learn how to degas molten metal
- Must be familiar with the sand casting process
- Must be able to operate overhead cranes
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.