Forklift - Shipping - Receiving Clerk
Cleveland, OH 44125
A manufacturing company is has an immediate, full-time opportunity available for a Forklift/Shipping & Receiving Clerk. Work hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Follow established procedures for receiving and shipping materials throughout the facility
- Daily inspection of forklift truck
- Operate forklift, hand pallet jack and various other material handling equipment
- Facilitate truck shipments, gather and complete bill of ladings, call carriers, back-up the small package (FedEx/UPS) shipper.
- Count, measure or weigh articles to verify contents of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare daily shipping report
- Maintain the shipping supplies and boxes. Keep supplies organized and maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Assist in periodic physical inventory counts for the entire facility.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have good math skills
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate a forklift safely
- Must have the ability to perform physical work and lift 50+ pounds
- Must have work boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.