Bedford Heights, OH 44146 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Forge Operator for a full-time position on either first or second shift with overtime as needed.
- Set-up Forging Press and meet production rates
- Accurately use a tape measure, math skills, and hand tools
- Stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds
- Perform other duties as needed
- Previous manufacturing experience helpful; On-the-job training will be available
- Must have the ability to read a tape measure, have basic math skills, and use hand tools
- Must be comfortable standing for periods of time and able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be safety-conscious and able to pay attention to detail
- Must display a good work ethic and quality work, while being dependable with reliable transportation
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.