Fleet Porter - Part-time
Shaker Heights, OH 44118
A non-profit organization is seeking a Fleet Porter to transfer fleet vehicles, ensure that all vehicle service work and is scheduled and completed, and builds and maintains positive working relationships with vendors. This is a part-time position working about 20 hours each week.
- Park vehicles, manage parking issues, and keep track of vehicle locations
- Routinely check vehicle fluids and tire pressure levels and fill when necessary
- Keep Agency parking lots free of trash
- Serve as parking attendant for special guests and /or events and block parking stalls as needed
- Seasonally, remove snow and ice from vehicles
- Load, test, change, and jump-start vehicle batteries when required
- Fuel, wash, and clean all vehicles
- Perform light maintenance and other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be dependable, responsible, and have a professional attitude
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be detail-oriented and willing to perform a wide variety of tasks
- Must be able to perform job with a high degree of initiative and independent judgement
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be sensitive in relating to persons of varying backgrounds with the ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Must be willing to travel to other locations
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. Company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.