Fitter - Second Shift
Cleveland, OH 44103 | Temp-to-Hire
A large supply company is seeking a Fitter Operator to lay-out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble tanks, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements. Work hours are second shift from 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Receive and follow work instructions, prints, sketches, and procedures
- Work as a team to complete tasks on time and achieve excellent results
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Assemble materials following detailed drawings using MIG Weld
- When needed, lay-out work lines or jigs for positioning materials
- Clean material by grinding or chipping
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties when assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- One+ years of welding/fitting experience is required
- Must be able to read blueprints, rules, instructions, and manuals
- Must have the ability to write reports and correspondence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Must be able to calculate proportions, percentages, and use basic algebra and geometry
- Must be able to work second shift with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.