First Impression Coordinator
Cleveland, OH 44106
A design firm is seeking a First Impression Coordinator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Answer the main office phone, screen, direct, and track incoming phone calls to appropriate party
- Greet clients, prospects, business partners, vendors, job applicants, associates, and visitors with top-notch, first-rate service
- Perform a broad variety of administrative duties
- Receive receipts and invoices, enter data into system, monitor credit card activity, reconcile statements, and assist with weekly check runs
- Keep the lobby, kitchen, welcome desk, and work areas in a clean and orderly fashion, and maintain stock inventory
- Serve as a hub of general information for associates, visitors, clients, and vendors
- Coordinate lunches and meetings, fax, scan, and prepare shipping labels for packages
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; Hospitality or sales experience is a plus
- Must be proficient using the internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and especially Outlook
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills with the ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- An upbeat and bubbly personality with a polished appearance is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.