Painesville, OH 44077
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Finish Grinder. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate Manual and CNC Grinding Machines
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specification
- Determine grinding speeds, feed rates, fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints or specs
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery
- Write basic programs and modify programs in response to problems
- Must have previous Manual and CNC Grinding experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and/or specifications
- Must have the ability to write and modify programs
- Must have knowledge of grinding speeds, feed rates, fixtures and wheels
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must have steel toed boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.