Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44111
A large educational/entertainment facility is seeking a Financial Analyst to work a 6 to 9 month assignment. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Analyze account activity and operating results
- Assist with multiple-department budgeting and analysis of budget to actual results
- Prepare year-end work papers and support documentation for auditors
- Reconcile investment activity and prepare journal entries
- Identify improvements to existing procedures and processes
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in an accounting
- Must have budgeting, financial statement preparation, and analysis and review knowledge
- Must have an understanding of GAAP
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, along with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and Advanced Excel
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.