Financial - Executive Assistant
Downtown Cleveland, OH 44114
A business service company is seeking a Finance – Executive Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible for a variety of financial and administrative support functions essential to the smooth operation of the company. This is a full-time, first shift position.
- Enter all invoices and bills to be paid and process invoices
- Record all payments, prepare, and process deposits
- Follow-up with customers on past due invoices
- Maintain CEO’s calendar and schedule meetings
- Coordinate notices and responses for meetings, manage speaker travel arrangements, and greet guests and provide support at check-in
- Utilize QuickBooks and their own database system
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working in an office setting
- Must have experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and mail merge
- Must have excellent customer service, follow-through, and communication skills
- Must be able to pay strong attention to detail, work independently and efficiently, and adapt to changing priorities and situations
- Non-profit experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.