Filling Operator - 5 needed
Mentor, OH 44060 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Filling Operators who will fill and package products accurately and timely. Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday as often as needed; plenty of overtime available.
- Calculate the yield, gauge the tank, label, and stencil containers
- Filter product per instructions and follow capping instructions
- Palletize the materials as required and stretch wrap pallets
- Check for special instructions and reduce waste and spills
- Follow procedures for clean checks, retain samples, and equipment checks
- Adhere to all company safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
- Maintain updated record keeping
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have factory, packaging, and chemical mixing experience
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instruction
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, and occasionally 90 pounds
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
- Must have Static Resistant Boots with SD Emblems
- Must wear face covering and a clean shaven-face for respirator
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.