Field Technician - Construction Inspector
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
A construction consulting firm has a full-time position available for a Field Technician – Construction Inspector. You must be flexible to work all shifts and weekends.
- Read written specifications and detailed drawings, and observe/compare to construction being performed
- Prepare written field reports
- Report to company consultant or supervisor
- Climb ladders and work outdoors on construction sites
- Must have a major in Structural Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or Construction Engineering Technology
- Must have construction, carpentry, or roofing experience
- AutoCAD knowledge is desirable
- Must have a valid driver license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Must have excellent writing, communication, and computer skills
- Must be able to read specification and drawings
- Must be comfortable climbing ladders and working outdoors
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.