Field Service Technician
Solon, OH 44139 US
A top-notch manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Field Service Technician to network, install, repair, and train on equipment and related software. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be flexible as needed
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge in the operation, maintenance, repair, and troubleshoot of equipment
- Install, repair, test, and train on equipment, along with software and networking systems
- Provide telephone technical support and emails to customers and technicians in the field as necessary and log all calls into database
- Test and validate new equipment and software updates, record test results, and communicate any issues found
- Complete all paperwork and submit them weekly; work orders, field reports, expense reports
- Attend in-house and factory offered training
- Travel to customer sites, frequently staying overnight
- Set-up and run equipment at trade shows
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate Degree in electronics or equivalent military training or work related experience
- Must have demonstrated mechanical ability, methodical testing, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be proficient with PC hardware, basic network, and WIFI Configuration
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work well with others
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with the ability to travel to customer sites on short notice, frequently staying overnight
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.