Field Service Technician - 2 Needed
Parma, OH 44130 US
A large and local manufacturing company is seeking Field Service Technicians to perform service, diagnostic, repair, and preventive maintenance. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Inspect and test various electro-mechanical equipment
- Perform electrical tests using portable electronic equipment
- Install/Remove AC and DC electric motors, laser align equipment
- Read precision measuring tools
- Replace sleeve and anti-friction bearings, set seals, air gap, and torque critical components to proper specifications
- Clean electro-mechanical equipment utilizing bead blasting, ice blasting, and solvent cleaning
- Ensure a professional environment utilizing customer facing skills
- Complete assigned work in compliance with all policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have at least 2 years of AC/DC motor experience; PdMA Testing Level 1 Vibration Analysis is preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate strong repair skills with a commitment for providing an excellent customer experience
- Must have knowledge of Megger, PdMA MCE, Multimeter, and DLRO
- Must have the ability to pay a strong attention to detail and follow precise instructions
- Must be able to work alone, as part of a team, and effectively contribute to a strong team environment
- Closely abiding to all safety standards and procedures is required
- Must be able to travel locally and overnight with have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.