Field Control Engineer
Eastlake, OH 44095
A computer design and installation company is seeking a Field Control Engineer for a Direct Hire opportunity. This is a first shift position.
- Develop PLC, drive based machine, HMI, and SCADA control solutions that met customer specifications, safety standards, and all requirements
- Work directly with team members and project engineers
- Interface with customers, sales, and project managers
- Participate in field installation and servicing at customers location
- Manufacturing checkout and customer shop tests participation is required
- Accept responsibility for accuracy and content of design as assigned
- BSEE or 2 year associate or technical degree is desired
- Must have at least 5 years’ engineering experience in the field
- Must have basic programming skills of HMI – RSView, Wonderware, Intellution, and Visual Basic
- Knowledge of PLC and AB, Siemens, ABB, and SEW Drives is needed
- Must have an understanding of AC and DC Motor Theory and Drives, electrical schematics for control systems, as well as PLC and HMI Programming
- Must be responsible, reliable, and be able to respond quickly to customers
- Must have the ability to interact with customers and vendors in a professional manner
- Must be willing to learn new products when needed
- Must be detail and report oriented, able to work independently, and as part of a team
This company offers professional challenges, personal rewards, competitive compensation, and a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-646-2416 or submit your resume to tjett@areaprofessionals.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.