Factory Machine Operator
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company is seeking a Factory Machine Operator for a full-time position. This is a first shift position and hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with the possibility of overtime available.
- Set-up and operate various machines ensuring quality, safety, and production standards are maintained
- Use tape measure and scale to the nearest 1/32 inch
- Inspect products
- Use hand tools
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the department
- Communicate daily, with department supervisor and other shifts, regarding safety issues and production status
- Document job travelers with required production data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years working in a production environment is needed
- Must have prior machine operation experience
- Must able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have a strong organizational skills, work ethic, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Must have an eye for detail, be physically able to perform job duties, and have leather boots or shoes
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.