Facility Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44128 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the internal and external maintenance and cosmetic upkeep of the facility. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Maintain the components of the facility are kept fully functional and in “as new” condition
- Maintain the interior furnishing clean and free from dust and aesthetically pleasing
- Perform drywall, painting, minor plumbing, and carpentry repair as needed
- Perform seasonal outside work
- Perform production related functions and substitute for vacancies as needed and assist in the warehouse during heavy shipping days
- Clean and maintain the machine shop area and assist in supporting the preventative maintenance and calibration programs
- Ensure all equipment is operating correctly and safe
- Comply with all company policies, practices, procedures, and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Trade school or construction related experience is preferred
- Must have 1 to 3 years construction or building maintenance experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to move heavy object, walk, and stand for long period of time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.