Facility Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44128 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the internal and external maintenance and cosmetic upkeep of the facility. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Maintain the building, facility equipment, and its components to ensure all are kept fully functional and in “as new” condition and complete a weekly audit of all required tasks
- Complete all preventative maintenance duties on all equipment not serviced by outside vendors or contractors
- Maintain the parking lot and sidewalks in a safe condition during snowy and icy periods by plowing, shoveling, and spreading salt
- Repair any flaws found throughout the building, including painting, drywall repair, minor plumbing, and electrical work
- Monitor and maintain the packaging room and machine shop to ensure the area is orderly, visually clean, and ready for production
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Comply with all company policies, practices, procedures, and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 4 years building maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO requirements would be beneficial, but not required
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.