Facilities Office Coordinator
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Facilities Office Coordinator to be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeing support and information from the facilities team. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with occasional overtime required.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to customer requests
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Ensure office equipment is operational and properly maintained, perform daily inspections, troubleshoot problems, and contact service providers
- Proactively ensure the conference/meeting rooms are properly equipped and maintained daily, order catering, and set-up room as requested
- Maintain records for all departments, label, and update logs of all records to be send offsite
- Perform mailing, receiving, and distribution of letters, packages, overnight mail, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date floor plans and parking assignments
- Use your vehicle to run errands, transport guests, pickup/drop off mail, and get office supplies
- Complete special support projects and other duties as necessary
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience in facility support or related experience in a professional, corporate setting
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Software
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Must have good customer service skills and enjoy working with all people
- Must be flexible, adaptable, independent, and a motivated team player
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude during stressful and demanding times
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand and work for up to 6 to 8 hours each day
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-887-4005 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.