Cleveland, OH 44103
This design and engineer firm is seeking a Fabricator for a full-time second shift opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Fabricate sheet metal parts from aluminum, steel, and stainless steel parts while reading tape measures, thickness gauges, and dial calipers
- Change tooling on Press Brake and set-up to bend sheet metal
- Identify correct material from print, select and run program, change Plasma Table to match requirements, and clean edges with Angle Grinder
- Set-up and form cylinders using 3-Roll and 4-Roll Pinch Roller
- Change tooling on Punch Press and run parts
- Operate tow motor to move large bundles of sheet metal
- Must be able to fabricate sheet metal parts from aluminum, steel, and sheet metal
- Must be able to measure parts per the provided prints and specifications
- Must be able to covert fractions to decimals and add and subtract fractions
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, tape measure, thickness gauges, and dial calipers
- Must be able to change toolings and set-up Press Brake, Pinch Rollers, and Punch Press
- Must have the ability to consistently lift 50 pounds throughout the shift
- Must be comfortable standing for 8 hours while bending and stooping
- Adequate experience operating a tow motor is required
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.