Fabricator - 2 Needed
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Fabricators who will be responsible for building new and innovative products from raw resources based on a production schedule to ensure all parts fit properly and meet safety standards. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
- Operate fabrication machinery to produce parts used in manufacturing processes
- Read and interpret blueprints and design sketches to ensure proper dimensions and specifications for parts
- Weld various materials including steel and aluminum
- Select the appropriate cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials to be used on machines
- Examine and measure completed units and parts to identify any defects and to ensure units conform with predetermined specifications, and adjust machine controls to resolve production errors
- Inspect machinery for any needed repairs and perform minor repairs
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area, work safely at all times, and comply with applicable safety standards and regulations
- Ensure that all the required parts for assembly are present, mark cutting lines on material, confirm that all parts are properly fitted, aligned, and screwed in, and ensure that quality control standards are met
- Maintain a production schedule, test products for their functionality, and participate in meetings as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Degree or GED; Vocational or technical school training preferred
- Must have the ability to operate various types of machine tools to perform progressive machining
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and plans
- Must have excellent mechanical, time management, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to perform systemic/repetitive work, while paying attention to detail, and having a high level of integrity and dependability
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must have a willingness to work shifts and overtime if necessary
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Fabricator position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 171838” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.