Fabricator - Woodworker
Parma, OH 44129
A manufacturing and design firm has a full-time opportunity available for a Fabricator - Woodworker. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Lay-up and oven cure composite laminates in glass and carbon fiber for high-end interior applications and commercial construction
- Cut, sand, and polish composites into samples and production jobs
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational or College training in an Engineering related field is preferred
- Must have experience in woodworking, millwork, finish carpentry, metalwork or stonework
- Must have a working knowledge of decimal and metric measurement conversion
- Must have a knowledge of abrasives and use of hand tools
- Must be able to pass a test to prove skill level on making, shaping, and polishing a small part and a test on decimal and metric conversion
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.