Fabricator - Welder
Medina, OH 44256
A large supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for Fabricator/Welder to determine project requirements including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials according to blueprints, drawings, and instructions. Hours for this opportunity are 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Lay-out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material
- Follow drawings or templets
- Set-up and operate fabricating machines to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, burn, or form and assemble metal components
- Lay-out and examine metal stock or work pieces to ensure specifications are being met
- Operate Oxy/Plasma Burn Table, Drill Press, Brake Press, Overhead Crane, and Forklift
- Using hand torches to preheat work pieces to make them malleable
- Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Maintain equipment and make repairs or modification when necessary
- Track and record labor hours associated with each job
- Load fabricated products onto truck for shipping
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of fabrication and welding experience
- CNC Machine operation experience is required
- Must have GMAW and GTAW Certificates
- Must be able to operate burn table, presses, overhead crane, and forklift
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and reliable
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.