Fabrication Operator - Second Shift
Cleveland, OH 44103 | Temp-to-Hire
A large supply company is seeking a Fabricator for a second shift opportunity working Monday through Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Perform work instructions, run parts, inspect first part runs, meet job standard times, recognize production problems, and make minor adjustments
- Utilize hand and power tools to form metal to meet customer needs
- Verify finished piece conforms to specification
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Clean and maintain the shop and all equipment
- Participate in training for continuous improvements and developments
- Follow all safety guidelines, equipment, and procedures
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree through a technical school is a plus
- One to two years of welding experience is required
- Must have knowledge of the proper use and care of materials, tools, equipment, and methods of welding and metal fabrication
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, plans, sketches, or technical drawings, and use a tape measure, along with basic math skills
- Knowledge of metallurgy and heat treatment is needed
- Must have the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and second shift
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.