Fabrication Operator - 3 needed
Cleveland, OH 44103
A large supply company is seeking Fabricator Operators to fabricate sheet metal parts 14 gauge to ¼” thick from aluminum, sheet, and stainless steel. There are openings on both first and second shifts.
- Select and run programs from the file system
- Change Plasma table consumables to match material requirements
- Clean edges of cut material with angle grinder
- Change tooling and set-up to bend sheet metal within tight tolerances
- Set-up and form cylinders using 3-Roll Pinch Roller and parts using 4-Roll Pinch Roller
- Select and modify programs on a controller
- Measure parts and compare them to the requirements in the specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience fabricating metal parts from aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be competent using measuring tools, reading blueprints and specifications, and working with Windows Operating System
- Knowledge of press brakes, plate rollers, and plasma tables is a plus
- Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds and stand all shift
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to work as part of a team, have a positive work ethic, and willing to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.