Fabrication Operations Manager
Medina, OH 44256
A large supply company is seeking a Fabrication Operations Manager for a long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage work center schedule, production planning, and communications
- Responsible for welding, machine operations, material handling, and maintenance
- Manage 10 to 15 people in the production department
- Work with people on the floor if needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a background in manufacturing of steel fabrication
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with good computer and ERP System skills
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet customer requirements
- Must lead by example and be willing to work with people on the floor
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.