Painesville, OH 44077
A manufacturing company is seeking an Extrusion Operator for an immediate, long-term opportunity. You will work Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with frequent overtime and/or weekends.
- Set-up and operate extrusion line to produce rubber profiles, meeting specifications, dimensions, and packing
- Install dies, screens, and breaker plates
- Set-up and use all down-line equipment
- Visually check parts for defects using calipers, rules, and comparators, make necessary adjustments, and correct package
- Must be able to set-up and operate Extrusion Machines
- Must have basic shop math skills with the ability to correctly read and accurately use a ruler
- Must have experience with calipers, comparators, and other equipment
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a systems and process approach to problem solving
- Must have the ability to lift, stand, and walk throughout the shift
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.