Extrusion Operator - 5 needed
Twinsburg, OH 44087
A manufacturing company is seeking Plastic Extrusion Operators for full-time, third shift, continuous rotation opportunities; 3 days on, 4 off, 4 on, and 3 off.
- Operate an extrusion process of high precision custom plastic profiles
- Initial line set-up and change-overs following posted schedule
- Complete all on line, QC, and production data reporting
- Blend materials and load hoppers to meet specification and order needs
- Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing per product specification and quality assurance
- Use calipers and other measurement processes
- Maintain and repair extrusion line equipment, tools, and work areas
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas through 5S and LEAN manufacturing methods
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency, and safety metrics
- Must have 2 years Extrusion Operator experience with a mechanical background
- Experience working with plastic extrusion equipment, precision measurement devices, or computerized control systems is preferred
- ISO experience is preferred and prior participation in a Six Sigma or Lean Project is a plus
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment, operated a tow motor, have a mathematical aptitude, and quality control experience
- Must have Word and Excel knowledge
- Must possess a commitment to continuous improvement, be detail-oriented, reliable, punctual, and a team player
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to deal with change
- Must have steel-toed boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.