Extrusion Machinist - 4 needed
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking Extrusion Machinists to set-up and operate special purpose machines to extrude stretch film. These are full-time opportunities and you will work 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Set-up and operate equipment to produce orders with specifications
- Perform quality check and examine product for defects
- Handle 30 to 50 pounds unloading the machine, packaging finished product, palletizing, etc.
- Wear personal protective equipment and abide by all safety rules
- Communicate with supervisor regarding finished work orders, job changes, machines or quality issues, or any other problem
- Maintain a well-organized area in compliance with all company policies
- Utilize devices to measuring gauge, micron, inch, foot, yard, meter, and others
- Must have previous extrusion experience and a good working knowledge of the extrusion process
- Must have basic math skills with the ability to operate devices for measurement purposes
- Must be able to list 30 to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to wear safety equipment and follow all safety rules and company policies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow production orders
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.