Experienced Winder - 5 Needed
Parma, OH 44130 US
We are looking for Winders who will be responsible for rewinding various kinds of basic electromechanical equipment. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Remove the original winding, inspect for winding failure damage, and record data from the original winding
- Make new coils, winding, and perform voltage testing on standard and basic windings
- Rewind and inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment and dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment, including media blasting
- Inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment for winding damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions
- Document and record all relevant data specific to unit's electromagnetic characteristics, operating conditions, exiting damage, or intended serviceability
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspecting renewed parts for hidden, structural damage, or unusual conditions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have experience in rewinding AC and DC electric motors
- Must have prior practice in winding fields, armatures, and synchronous rotor poles
- Must have the ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplications, and division, including understanding fractions
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend simple to moderately complex written instructions
- Must have solid inspection skills with the ability to complete all documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Must be able to abide to all safety standards and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.