Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Welder to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Fit and weld components and assemblies using Mig, Tig, Flux Core, Stick, and spot welding
- Use Heat Straighten techniques to ensure welding conforms to specifications
- Inspect components and utilize standard gages to ensure specifications are followed
- Ensure proper documentation is followed; router procedures, set-up procedures, tooling order procedures, etc.
- Maintain equipment according to all schedules
- Order supplies and tools and practice good housekeeping duties
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 years prior experience in welding; set-up, fitting, and straightening
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have the ability to read, write, and perform basic math tasks
- Must be physically capable of working on your feet for 8 hours and manually lift 50 pounds
- Must pass a basic Metalworking Skills Assessment test
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.