Cleveland, OH 44114 US
A local contractor is seeking a Bookkeeper to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Process Accounts Receivable, Payables, and Job Costing
- Generate invoices and process payments
- Handle cash receipts, soft collections, payment postings, petty cash, bank deposits, and some credit/debit postings
- Provide customer service to clients with invoicing questions
- Use Dynamic SL Software (similar to Peachtree)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting experience
- Must be proficient using MS Office, database, and Dynamic SL Software; Changing to QuickBooks in the future
- Must be able to type 50 wpm with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail, multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Must have strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be able to keep accurate records, have an aptitude for numbers, and be extremely organized
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Experienced Bookkeeper position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 170002” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.