Cleveland, OH 44135 US
A busy construction company is seeking an individual to take care of full service bookkeeping and other office duties. You will work Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle Accounts Payable, Receivables, Costing Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, and Payroll in MAS90
- Customer Invoices, vendor payments, and discrepancies
- Answer and route multi-phone lines
- Enter new customers, create customer files, and update notes in GoldMine CRM and Insurance Programs
- Check and process approved claims, follow-up on contracts, deposits, and certificates of completion
- Order office supplies and perform other duties as assigned
- Must have Bookkeeping experience
- Must have prior knowledge with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, and Payroll experience
- Must understand basic accounting terminology
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and CRM with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Confidentiality is mandatory
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.