Cleveland, OH 44106
A local company is seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with the President/CEO to serve as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assist the President/CEO with daily administrative duties
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, complete expense reports, and compose and prepare correspondence
- Community with the general staff on the President/CEO's behalf and coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compile documents for meetings
- Communicate with board Members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives
- Conduct research on prospective corporate and foundation donors to identify and evaluate current needs and assemble materials for proposals
- Draft reports, letters, proposals, and coordinate communication with donors and prospects
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Fund-Raising Data Management Systems knowledge is helpful
- Must have the ability to learn new software such as Doodle Polls and Director’s Desk Board Portal
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, staff, board members, external partners, and donors
- Must be able to conduct research and present data in a well-written manner
- Must be able to work independently with professional discretions
- Must have excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Must be able to work with a broad range of people
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills is required
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset and the ability to speak French or Spanish is helpful
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.