Cleveland, OH 44113 US
A health care center is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide leadership and oversight of the administrative support, all direct administrative support for the President, Chief Executive Officer, and members of the senior management team, and coordinate and support communications and documentation for the Board of Directors and multiple board committees. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate calendar for the President and Chief Executive Officer and schedule complex meetings with multiple outside parties
- Coordinate communications, schedule and coordinate board meetings with CEO, prepare board materials, and serve as a liaison to board members for all activities
- Participate in senior management meetings, prepare agendas, minutes, and perform administrative support functions for senior management team; prepare correspondence, schedule meetings, produce special reports and presentations, facilitate internal communications, etc.
- Prepare meeting rooms, arrange for refreshments, and provide required printed materials for multiple internal meetings, including staff meetings
- Direct and manage an administrative assistant; Train, coach, counsel and monitor performance
- Process registration, make travel arrangements for seminars and special events for organization, assist with special events and other fundraising activities including scheduling
- Timely process of various office communications and route documents for approval, manage office functions for the leadership team, attend and document the Board of Directors and assigned committee meetings
- Maintain the corporate records of the organization, serve as a member of the management team, provide supportive assistance as needed, and maintain continual familiarity with compliance standards for health centers in the areas of board governance and leadership
- Must have a High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of comparable executive administrative experience
- Experience providing support to non-profit board and leadership functions is strongly preferred
- Basic budget and accounting control skills are needed
- Must have exceptional time management and organizational skills with demonstrated attention to pay attention to detail
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office along with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with the public, patient population, and employees at all organizational levels
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver's License with insurance
- Must possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Executive Assistant position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (216) 706-7347, or TEXT “your name & 171582” to (216) 227-3133.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.