Cleveland, OH 44114 US
We have a position available for an Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support to the Office of the Executive Director. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Organize work materials, compile materials for meetings, and make travel arrangements
- Manage calendar appointments and assist with the preparation of materials for upcoming commitments
- Use computer, paper and electronic filing systems, and utilizing a contacts database
- Follow-up, monitor, remind, and confirm appointments
- Prepare emails or written communications, assist staff, and attends internal meetings as needed
- Act as liaison between the executive director and others
- Perform routine administrative tasks and projects
- Must have prior Executive Assistant experience
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills and a working knowledge of managing calendar appointments
- Musts have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to exercise discretion and judgement, have strong multi-tasking skills, and paying a high attention to detail
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.