Beachwood, OH 44122
A local accounting firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Manage and update an active calendar of appointments
- Complete time and expense reports
- Compose and prepare correspondence and copy, scan and file documents
- Answer and screen phone calls and greet visitors
- Update Outlook contacts and manage executive files
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Anticipate Owner’s needs, determine priorities, and monitor progress
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting a fast-paced entrepreneur of 2 local businesses
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and have an eye for detail
- Must be a highly resourceful team-player who can work well under pressure while remaining efficient
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- A polished professional with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion is required
- Must have own reliable transportation
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.