Independence, OH 44131
A well-established staffing/employment firm, located in Independence, is seeking an experienced Scheduler who can be on the phone 100% of the day. This is a part-time evening position working Monday through Friday, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. with occasional availability during the day needed.
- Recruit candidates
- Schedule interviews with our Recruiting Team for clerical, light industrial, professional, and skilled trade positions
- Utilize search engines such as City Search, Monster, and Zip Recruiter to locate qualified applicants
- Screen resumes
- Perform heavy outbound phone work
- Set-up interview appointments
- Market open positions to recruits
- Send out marketing emails to applicants
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Must be computer and internet savvy
- Must possess a clear, articulate, and business phone voice
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must work well within a team environment
- Must be able to prioritize in a very fast-paced office
- Staffing industry experience is preferred, but we will consider candidates with other applicable recruiting and/or inside sales experience
Only candidates that can pass a background screen and BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.