Etch Machine Operator - Second Shift
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Etch Machine Operators. You will train on first shift and then permanently move to third shift.
- Grain etch parts using acids in tank, load/unload parts per PEI, and soak parts in acids and rinse properly with water
- Operate power washing equipment
- Hand dry parts or operate automatic parts dryer
- Communicate issues with Waste Water Department and Level II Inspector
- Monitor acid tank levels and schedule change-outs
- Perform daily gage audits on acid tanks
- Record all work performed in Lot Control
- Keep the area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and follow all safety rules
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Pay close attention to detail
- No written or higher warning for quality or attendance
- Must have good attendance record
- Must have ability to follow detailed procedures reliably
- Be able to meet daily production goals
- Ability to work in a hot, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.