Equipment Control Clerk
Mantua, OH 44255 US
A transportation company is seeking an Equipment Control Clerk for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process repair and per diem invoices
- Navigate through the company website
- Access different websites in order to file disputes and receive invoices
- Build relationships with terminal managers
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service or administrative background is a plus
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter, quick to learn, well organized, have an eye for detail, dependable, and a team player
- Must be able to work well under pressure and good with conflict resolution
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must have excellent Word and Excel knowledge
Only those candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.