Entry Level Scheduler
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 US
Area Temps Staffing and Area Professionals, a division of Area Temps, provides expert knowledge and customer service to our workforce and clients. Our vision is to build lasting relationships with our employees and the companies we service by making the right match for both parties.
We are filling an entry level internal position, with room for advancement as Scheduler, within our Mayfield office. In this role, you will report to the location manager, and you will work with the sales team to screen applicants and schedule interviews for our current job openings. This integral position requires a team-oriented person who can work in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking career-motivated candidates who are willing to learn and be promoted to new roles when they arise.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; no weekends
Base salary plus commission
- Screening resumes.
- Following up with applicants via phone or email to review their background, answer questions and schedule interviews.
- Responding to high-volume job responses.
- Recruiting administrative, light industrial, skilled trades and professional candidates.
- Sending out marketing emails to applicants.
- Basic computer skills to perform essential job functions, such as sending emails and scheduling appointments using MS Outlook and navigating job sites, such as Zip Recruiter.
- Versatile person who can handle a variety of personalities.
- Must enjoy interacting with the public by phone and in-person, with a strong work ethic and who can work well in a team setting.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is a plus.
- Staffing industry experience is preferred, but we will consider candidates with other recruiting, inside sales, customer service, receptionist, retail sales or hospitality background.
If interested in this career position, please contact Amy at email@example.com or 216-348-6288.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.