Entry Level Machinist
Cleveland-East Suburb, OH 44105 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual to load and unload parts from a CNC machine, properly position them, and press a start button. This is a first-shift position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Read blueprints
- Use basic measuring tools, rulers, calipers and micrometers to check parts to drawing
- Abide by all safety principles and impeccable housekeeping duties
- Lift up to 60 pounds and sit, stand, walk, and bend for extended periods of times throughout the day
- Must have a desire to learn about machining metal using conventional and CNC equipment; Must have willingness to learn
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have an understanding of basic shop math
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must have a strong work ethic with no attendance issues
- Must be able to keep work area clean and organized and follow all safety policies
- Must be comfortable sitting, standing, walking, and bending for extended periods of times and lifting up to 60 pounds
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.