Entry Level Front Desk Receptionist
Cleveland, OH 44106 US
A design firm has an immediate opportunity available for an Entry Level Front Desk Receptionist to meet and interact with people and work with a variety of personalities and projects. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Provide service to external clients and prospects, business partners, vendors, job applicants, and associates
- Answer the main office phone, screen and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate party, greet visitors, have them sign-in, and issue access badges
- Sort incoming mail, sign for packages, organize deliveries, and perform a variety of administrative duties
- Receive associate receipts and vendor invoices, enter data into the financial system, and assist with the weekly check run
- Maintain orderly appearance of the lobby, kitchen, welcome desk, and work areas, and stocks supplies
- Develop and maintain an FAQ about company and serve as the hub of information
- Assist with the email marketing databases and works with the appropriate associates to ensure the accuracy of business card reports and holiday card lists
- Coordinate lunches, meetings, scanning, and preparing packages
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a professional work environment providing customer service as a receptionist or other position that directly interacts with the customer
- Must be proficient using the Internet and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills with the ability to build strong relationships with associates, external partners, prospects, and clients is needed
- Must have strong communication skills, organizational, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadline
- Must be resourceful and proactive in solving problems and answering questions while working in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Must have genuine passion for company mission, vision, and values, and ability to demonstrate these to others
- Must have a professional work appearance with the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.