Engineer Assembler - Tester
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking an Engineer Assembler and Tester for an immediate opportunity. This is a full-time, first shift position.
- Develop processes and procedures for the assembly and production testing of diesel fuel injectors
- Delivers process improvements to the fuel injector assembly and test area
- Assist in product change and new product introduction activities
- Identify, develop, and implement capital equipment purchases and changes
- Develop workstation layouts in conjunction with line balancing techniques
- Provide high level troubleshooting support and training
- Review and take appropriate action in engineering releases
- Manage expense budgets regarding tooling and project expense
- Perform other duties as directed
- Must have B.S. Engineering Degree (ME or EE preferred) or compatible years of industrial experience
- Must have CAD/CAE/CAM Software (Inventory, SolidWorks, or ProE)
- Six Sigma, 8-D, and technical problem solving training and/or certification is desired
- Must have an understanding of QC documentation and APQP disciplines and requirements
- Must have a high energy level, with the ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events, and react well under pressure
- Must display a willingness to make decisions timely, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and communicate changes effectively
- Must be willing and able to lead and motivate other in a positive manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.