Medina, OH 44256 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an Electronic Technician to support the production team and provide final testing of the control displays, panels, and harnessing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Perform service diagnostic and repairs as needed
- Use test fixtures to verify proper operation of products, multi meters, and other electronic tools for troubleshooting
- Verify quality assembly of components and wiring
- Communicate with production staff on improvements and rework documenting testing results
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Electronics
- Must have soldering or electrical assembly experience
- Must be able to accurately use multi-meters and oscilloscope
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair electronics
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Electronic Technician position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 171593” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.