Bedford Heights, OH 44146
A design, engineer, and manufacturing company is seeking an Electronic Technician for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Make modification to point of purchase displays by adding speakers, a circuit board, etc.
- Test circuit boards and assemble products
- Assist the line supervisor and possibly a small crew
- Must have Electronic Technician and Assembly experience
- Must have the ability to test circuit boards and have soldering experience
- Must be computer literate to generate reports
- Math skills are required
- Must be personable and get along with others
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.