Electronic Back-up/Floater - Third Shift
Solon, OH 44139 US
We are seeking an individual to backup and assist in various departments. This is a third shift opportunity working 9:30 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Perform conformal coating on wire for electronic assembly of medical devices
- Electronic assembly on printed circuit board assemblies
- Read work orders and follow instructions
- Handle soldering techniques with mechanical assembly to produce a finished product
- Perform other duties and fill-in wherever is needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to perform intricate electrical and/or mechanical assembly
- Must have basic soldering skills and printed circuit board assemblies
- Must be able to read work orders and follow instructions
- Must be comfortable performing a variety of duties as needed
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.