Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking an Electronic Assembler to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use hand tools to assemble products
- Cut and strip wires
- Clean product for final packaging
- Create labels using PC based printers
- Count inventory as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have Electrical Assembly or Soldering experience
- Must be proficient using hand tools
- Must be computer literate
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have a positive attitude with a desire work to work in a team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.